Saturday, February 7, 2015

THE MOMENT IS HERE!!!!

Commissioner of the Liberty City Police Department

The rumors are true, the clues and pieces are being bundled together.... Over the few weeks, I ENDERcop have left artifacts to a trail that has now been revealed....

 "Hello LCPD Officers I have been your Commissioner from the beginning, and Founder. I Have noticed that I cannot preform my duties as commissioner and governor at the same time, I have become increasingly inactive throughout my time and since I have joined RGH I have spent nearly all of my ROBLOX time with them. The LCPD needs a stronger and more active Commissioner for you all, you deserve better. I ENDERcop Michael E. Vanhouser resign as Commissioner and Director of operations, effective immediately, but don't worry officers this is not a time for mourning this is a time to rejoice and be happy of a better man taking over the responsibility! I will be preforming my duties as Governor still but not Commissioner. Don't worry officers, no one can change the fact that I am our founding father. God bless the LCPD and God bless the state of Liberty."~ENDERcop letter of resignation

To be honest this message and news doesn't go without sorrow for me, I am nervous and anxious at the same time though for a more active LCPD! So without further a do I will announce our new Commissioner of the Liberty State/City Police Department! Me and Attorney General ahmedplaysgames have discussed and debated on who this Honorable position shall go to. So here we are...... Now congrats to all who did their best in LCPD I am sure that the new Commissioner will award those accordingly and recognize them. CONGRATULATIONS TO









SLICEASSASSIN 
Great seal of the LCPD
Sliceassassin
Joint Operations of the State of Liberty, Office of the Commissioner







The great history of Commissioners went from
Me

To him

"May God bless him and allow him to guide the LCPD into a brighter future."
~ Office of the Attorney General
~Office of the Governor & Secretary of State

1 comment: